Majorly cutting down on alcohol has been a relatively long and difficult journey! These days my alcohol consumption is few to none.
My reasons for reducing alcohol intake:
- Getting tired of the same old weekend haze, doing the same shit, with the same people
- Questionable, or emotional decision-making
- How expensive it is!
- Empty calories
- Negative effects on my body and skin (bloating, water retention, dullness)
- Occasional post-drinking blues
- Brain fog & fatigue for DAYS
- Seeing the amazing people around me who DON’T drink and have just as much, if not more, fun
- Wanting to fully experience everything I’m doing and the conversations I’m having
- Wanting to learn how to break down my own mental/emotional barriers without the help of alcohol
- Wanting to learn how to manage my own stress from the week without having to rely on alcohol to “unwind”
This journey has definitely been so much easier with brands today such as @seedlipdrinks creating such cool, sophisticated high quality non-alcoholic spirits that are beautifully branded as well.
Location: Daylesford Farmshop & Café, London, United Kingdom
#WhereHappinessBegins #CraveGoodDrinks #HappyTravels